I dont know who is going thru HIVE i only had issues with select few in this game but whoever is paying for the bounties can you personally pm and ill just send you funds and we call it even......please for the love of god....its making my faction stats go down which i love my faction family. I had a bounty put on me for NST and now i keep getting 10+ bounties for HIVE so whoever it is please just pm and we work out a deal because its messing with me actually play the game and have fun
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Tldr, sorry that happening or congratulations. Either way, can I have your stuff when you quit
Imagine if you were level 15 and could fly away for a bit.
It can only be stopped under one circumstance…..
But what did you do though...?
Tldr
skill issue I assume
What if I told you… it was DJCandyman
Dude. 3 months. Only 1 xanax taken. Level 11. Active streak of. 16 days? Posting in GD as noob? Yeah. I have no idea. Why you have issues.
Lots of people have HIV. Rooting for ya.
Graved, no discussion