Elimination War Cry
Started by PrincessJulie [11229] Admin on in Community Events.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAARFAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LastRites (2113741 - 2026)
Brain Surgeons! Grab your scalpels and your disposal masks! Let's show our enemies what happens when they find themselves under the knife on OUR operating tables!!
https://youtu.be/SjKqj5MCVmU?is=jN8A4z4iAvz5MJaA
https://suno.com/s/AmLXZVleRWLhJzEe
My entry
"Storm unleashes"
Year 2026. Text is written by me - music with help of AI as I do not have a studio.
My player ID: 4252172
It might be too long for a warcry but I wanted a buildup towards it.
Need a video for this one with random sort of CGI figts. And then at the end screen goes black - Screen goes black and the text - "Elimination 2026 is here". Kind of movie intro kind of stuff - you got my point. Oh boy with my stats I might suck at this event but well I wrote the text at least. :D
Here's my WAR CRY:
GRAY MATTER! WAR CHATTER!
WATCH YOUR COURAGE CRACK AND SHATTER!
SYNAPSE! SNAP! NEURONS FIRE!
BRAIN SURGEONS — FEED THE FEAR, CLIMB HIGHER!
STİCKS AND STONES! https://voca.ro/13F1OIayTkde
Hello all! This is my first entry and had a laugh making this video, love properly getting involved in this years elimination event so I created a little youtube video war cry/chant that can hopefully make the torn gods proud!
Here is my submission: https://youtu.be/iF9FOPJqkVE
Hope you all like it and get to watch XD,
Cheers!
BlackLight90
Entry 1
https://youtube.com/shorts/0XJdkVluc9s?si=VL2Ua_-LK3U1GxSS
Entry 2
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZEhnfo_YV-4?si=GFtIjB4kw4PNjhwZ
On behalf of Touching grass, I humbly invite you to GET OFF OUR DAMN LAWN!
A lot of grass was touched in the making of this video.
https://youtube.com/shorts/BHvY5VhagT4?si=w1Qw1PykVbJrfmPm
My one & only embarrassment entry (Links to Instagram)
This has been rallying APEX for the entire event! Hope y'all enjoy. Full song exists as well :D YouTube video TPuCg8jpXB8