Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination War Cry

Started by PrincessJulie [11229] Admin on in Community Events.

43 replies · 21.7k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

LastRites [2113741]

Brain Surgeons War Cry

 

LastRites (2113741 - 2026)  

 

Brain Surgeons!  Grab  your scalpels and your disposal masks!  Let's show our enemies what happens when they find themselves under the knife on OUR operating tables!!

halaac [4252172]

https://suno.com/s/AmLXZVleRWLhJzEe

 

My entry

"Storm unleashes"

Year 2026. Text is written by me - music with help of AI as I do not have a studio.
My player ID:  4252172

 

It might be too long for a warcry but I wanted a buildup towards it. 
Need a video for this one with random sort of CGI figts. And then at the end screen goes black - Screen goes black and the text - "Elimination 2026 is here". Kind of movie intro kind of stuff - you got my point. Oh boy with my stats I might suck at this event but well I wrote the text at least. :D

 

laderhas [3941396]

Here's my WAR CRY:

GRAY MATTER! WAR CHATTER!
WATCH YOUR COURAGE CRACK AND SHATTER!
SYNAPSE! SNAP! NEURONS FIRE!
BRAIN SURGEONS — FEED THE FEAR, CLIMB HIGHER!

OnlyGunman [3334138]

Hello all! This is my first entry and had a laugh making this video, love properly getting involved in this years elimination event so I created a little youtube video war cry/chant that can hopefully make the torn gods proud!

Here is my submission: https://youtu.be/iF9FOPJqkVE

 

Torn Submission!

 

Hope you all like it and get to watch XD,

Cheers!