Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by Sinpa [4472880] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
33
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sinpa [4472880]

As you may have realized, I'm new to this forums thing, just trying to do the first one, so the down vote wasn't "on purpose", my bad.

MunkyBone [2493877]

Your post encourages venting, but does so in a way that’s unfocused and overly aggressive. The tone relies on profanity (you can say "shit", it is fine) instead of clear guidance, and the grammar issues make it harder to understand. The two paragraphs repeat the same idea without adding structure or direction. Overall, it would benefit from clearer instructions, a more consistent tone, and a better explanation of what kind of contributions are expected.

 

The denizens of General Discussion deserve better posts than this.

 

Sinpa [4472880]

What would you recommend? Restructuring, rephrasing, deleting and posting a new and more clear one? (I'm genuinely trying to learn to use forums.)

Kenpachi [4372376]

Deleting, just deleting.

It will get graved.

Don't create any other post, only reply to already created posts if you really want to join in on the conversation.

Go read the elimination drama thread if you want to see drama.

 

MunkyBone [2493877]

Read a bit more to see how many of these types of threads get created. They inevitably get graved shortly.

 

Participate more in some of the running threads to get immersed into the forum community. Honestly, it can be a lot of fun and you get to know people.

Sinpa [4472880]

Understood, thanks for that mate.

 

I will just let it get graved then, and try to be more active in other forums before thinking about creating a topic, have a nice day.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

DEAR DIARY-

 

I WRITE ALL THESE GUIDES AND NO ONE READS THEM

 

I WOULD GET ANNOYED BUT I'M TOO BUSY WRITING ANOTHER GUIDE 

 

SINCERELY,

VICIOUS