.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 33
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MeanSteve [1696566]
· 8 likes ·
Really hurts my feelings when people send me boxing gloves. It’s such a terrible feeling, please don’t do it - MunkyBone [2493877]
· 3 likes ·
Your post encourages venting, but does so in a way that’s unfocused and overly aggressive. The tone relies on profanity (you can say "shit", it is fine) instead of clear guidance, and the grammar issues make it harder to understand. …
I really fucking hate when noobs post in GD
Edit: Sinpa disliked your post
What was the point of making this thread if you downvote after I talk about what annoys me? I’m confused
Edit Edit: never mind lol
Mentions: .
Really hurts my feelings when people send me boxing gloves. It’s such a terrible feeling, please don’t do it
Dude, I get what you mean, absolutely bothers me when people give me their PI's
As you may have realized, I'm new to this forums thing, just trying to do the first one, so the down vote wasn't "on purpose", my bad.
Your post encourages venting, but does so in a way that’s unfocused and overly aggressive. The tone relies on profanity (you can say "shit", it is fine) instead of clear guidance, and the grammar issues make it harder to understand. The two paragraphs repeat the same idea without adding structure or direction. Overall, it would benefit from clearer instructions, a more consistent tone, and a better explanation of what kind of contributions are expected.
The denizens of General Discussion deserve better posts than this.
Plus no butthole, that's actually an automatic F
What would you recommend? Restructuring, rephrasing, deleting and posting a new and more clear one? (I'm genuinely trying to learn to use forums.)
Deleting, just deleting.
It will get graved.
Don't create any other post, only reply to already created posts if you really want to join in on the conversation.
Go read the elimination drama thread if you want to see drama.
your posts annoy me
Breathing, there I said it a lot of players should just stop...
Read a bit more to see how many of these types of threads get created. They inevitably get graved shortly.
Participate more in some of the running threads to get immersed into the forum community. Honestly, it can be a lot of fun and you get to know people.
Understood, thanks for that mate.
I will just let it get graved then, and try to be more active in other forums before thinking about creating a topic, have a nice day.
DEAR DIARY-
I WRITE ALL THESE GUIDES AND NO ONE READS THEM
I WOULD GET ANNOYED BUT I'M TOO BUSY WRITING ANOTHER GUIDE
SINCERELY,
VICIOUS
I missed the popcorn.
Moved to Graveyard. Content deleted by OP
Death to the . dot