Holy crap hahaha I bet this thing FUUUUCKS 🤣🤣
Ryng's Daily Xanax Giveaway contest | Favorite personal weapon or Best Joke
Started by Ryng [3139304] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I really wish I could use the dildo from saints row here...
Two sexist jokes. one for men, one for women. How do you make a woman orgasm? Who gives a fuck. Why are women so lousy at parking cars? Because they're always told that this (hold finger and thumb close together) is 6 inches
I mean who doesn’t like suffocating someone with a pillow….
I like using the blow gun makes me feel like an African witch doctor, sneaking up and knocking people out before they even hear me do my war cry. Lalalala
Cats have little toe beans, they are the cutest ever!
I thought the exact same thing when I saw this post.
I am literally about to cry, I think a script or something put my baby up for adoption at a 3rd world amount of money. I wasn't even going to sell it at all and it was the whole point if this whole ass forum post ......
01:09:57 - 14/09/26 You sold a Chain Whip (Bleed & Weaken) on your bazaar to Riacin at $20,670,000 each for a total of $20,670,000
Ouch! That's gotta hurt!
Alright I've finished today's daily xanax pull. Will be pulling tomorrows daily pull from this spot forward. Make sure to comment again to be in the Xanax pull
03:11:14 - 14/09/26 You sent some Xanax to Dyl-x with the message: Congrats you win Ryngs daily xanax pull
03:15:09 - 14/09/26 You sent some Xanax to Thorhauge with the message: Congrats you win Ryngs daily xanax pull
03:16:57 - 14/09/26 You sent some Xanax to _Akimbo with the message: Congrats you win Ryngs daily xanax pull
Me: Why did the chicken cross the road?
You: no idea
Me: To get the newspaper!
You: ???
Me: Did you get it?
You: No wtf
Me: Cause the chicken got it
I love using my Nunchucks 🥷
But im still a infant 101 days now wooo so havent found anything else but looking forward for weapons with buffs or special perks
I have some nice decorations for your beard 🙂
03:40:59 - 15/09/26 You sent some Xanax to Terrique with the message: Congrats you win Ryngs daily xanax pull
03:40:13 - 15/09/26 You sent some Xanax to Deadphukr with the message: Congrats you win Ryngs daily xanax pull
Woooo thank you Ryng!!!
Diamond blades knife is op always
My heart really wants an armalite deadeye❤️♥️♥️😭😭
moved to fun and games
Had a Flail, but it was not my thing, it was hitting the air more than the guy i was fighting, maybe this will be better.
Has to be bouncing a grenade straight off their bonce from the get go 💥