Taking offers!
C/O 11.5B
B/O 15B
Feel free to post your bid directly on myGear.tools for full transparency.
Started by Andyman [471591] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 7,044 / 7,044 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Taking offers!
C/O 11.5B
B/O 15B
Feel free to post your bid directly on myGear.tools for full transparency.
First Gun I ever pulled :)
All these in the auction house. Get em while you can
The famous andyman wet dream
(obviously its double edge, but triple strength and double damage is fucking MEAN)
the nut cracker
[image: snipboard.io]meant to chuck this in the ah earlier but stuff came up, soz, but i need halloween monies
this pocket cannon
goofy ah gun, hits hard often and surprises people a lot. get your damage merits with it v easily
(sold tmp)
9 hours left on the sword Auction !!
Sold
AH items ending in 30 mins. Get a good gun for zheap! no reserves
Last day at auction.
No more hitting for 0 damage with this beauty.
up in auction house
In AH ending Thursday around 1530tct.
Taking offers on my red weapon. No lowballing. I know what I have.
EDIT: Why am I getting reported for selling my RED weapon in the RED weapon selling thread
Hi all, these are not new but I want to sell one of the bloodlusts
19.8% Bloodlust - Highest in Game (healing infight shows)
13% Bloodlust, 5% Rage - Orange I know (sorry) but this weapon made M'aol events last holloweek amazing. Hitting 5-8 rage procs and healing through all the minions damage. Very fun weapon (my dream is a red version of this!)
18% Revit - Not really selling as much as I'm trying to trade for a better one. Or same revit % thats a secondary. But everything is always for sale with me so let me know
Thanksssssss
Don't mind me while I drool like the BROKE ASS I am....
10b for the revit huehuehueuhe
$4b
$2b
C/O 6.5B
B/O 7.5b
BO 6B
Taking offers.