Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RED WEAPON SELLING THREAD

Started by Andyman [471591] on in Trading Post.

7,039 replies · 86.1k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 7,040 / 7,040 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

HerpSac [2117255]

All these in the auction house. Get em while you can

 

 

The famous andyman wet dream 

 

[image: snipboard.io]

(obviously its double edge, but triple strength and double damage is fucking MEAN)

 

 

the nut cracker

 

[image: snipboard.io]meant to chuck this in the ah earlier but stuff came up, soz, but i need halloween monies

 

 

this pocket cannon

[image: snipboard.io]

goofy ah gun, hits hard often and surprises people a lot. get your damage merits with it v easily

 

 

(sold tmp)

TheCulturedOne [3631262]

Hey, TheCulturedOne here!

 

Today with a special kind of weapon, i'm not so sure what I should think about it but i'm sure someone here will appreciate this potential monster first turn crit this can produce! :D

 

SOLD

 

 

TCO out!

Sky [380980] Committee Committee

Hi all, these are not new but I want to sell one of the bloodlusts

 

19.8% Bloodlust - Highest in Game (healing infight shows)

 

13% Bloodlust, 5% Rage - Orange I know (sorry) but this weapon made M'aol events last holloweek amazing. Hitting 5-8 rage procs and healing through all the minions damage.  Very fun weapon (my dream is a red version of this!)

 

18% Revit - Not really selling as much as I'm trying to trade for a better one. Or same revit % thats a secondary. But everything is always for sale with me so let me know

 

Thanksssssss

-Thor- [165392]

Don't mind me while I drool like the BROKE ASS I am.... 

 

10b for the revit huehuehueuhe

 

$4b

 

 

$2b