1.5T? Quite the modest little gym routine, old chap. It’s a downright tragedy thinking about the colossal, server-smashing gains you left on the table by not cracking a Golden Egg. Hats off to doing it the stubbornly slow way, I suppose! (I’ll take that armor cache now, cheers)
No0bsl4yer hits 1.5T stats in 1500 days
Started by Dsla [2807954] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 170 / 170 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
User name doesn't check out.
Time to train Dex at least once.
Very nice homeslice! Keep it up sugar plum
1.5t statisticals but still a noob!
Congrats DSLA, huge achievement!
Beef and potato!
Nice work!
Nice, really nice. But You shouldn't level up. The newbies gotta learn by experience to check things before attacking, and You're there for that reason. And other than that, real good work ^^
As far as I am between "I dont like you" and "I hate you", this is impressive...
I wonder where the money came from as you ate a ton of SEs, good job tho
Gj brother it's time to become proslayer i guess,:)
lol
You made me experienced a Dirty Bomb experience as a noob when I know nothing about this game, but thanks for bringing up those welcoming fireworks as I started the game, might not be able to forget it tho , great job 👍👏🤣🤣🤣🤣
im completely amazed of how much work that sounds in "not that much" time wow- keep the grind man! (and don't level up lol)
Cheers!
Love him or hate him (personally hated him, but have warmed up to appreciate the playstyle), this random noob makes Torn more interesting.
Seeing as you are level 15 at 1500 days, maybe only level every 100 days?
Damn, Nice Job! Well done!
Hey friend, congratulations. One day ill be big and strong like you 💪🏼
Touch grass
Whoop Whoop!
1500days
lvl 15
1.5T stats
200k Dex
CONGRATS
Yup I'm here for the cache.
Took me a few days in elims to realize why your discord is pointing to the wrong profile but you seemed nice anyhow
GZ on the stats, I voted to keep level holding cuz I think it's cooler that way
Will always feel bad for people attacking you, people like you make ffscouter and bsp required to play
if you have armor caches, I sure hope you're running EOD these days