Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No0bsl4yer hits 1.5T stats in 1500 days

Started by Dsla [2807954] on in Achievements.

169 replies · 1.12k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 170 / 170 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

N4dj1b [3089481]

1.5T? Quite the modest little gym routine, old chap. It’s a downright tragedy thinking about the colossal, server-smashing gains you left on the table by not cracking a Golden Egg. Hats off to doing it the stubbornly slow way, I suppose! (I’ll take that armor cache now, cheers)

ShirukoNaga [3910003]

Nice, really nice. But You shouldn't level up. The newbies gotta learn by experience to check things before attacking, and You're there for that reason. And other than that, real good work ^^

Unnamed199cz [2783125]

As far as I am between "I dont like you" and "I hate you", this is impressive...
I wonder where the money came from as you ate a ton of SEs, good job tho

Woodwinds [4239168]

You made me experienced a Dirty Bomb experience as a noob when I know nothing about this game, but thanks for bringing up those welcoming fireworks as I started the game, might not be able to forget it tho , great job 👍👏🤣🤣🤣🤣

Srgoro_498 [3792311]

im completely amazed of how much work that sounds in "not that much" time wow- keep the grind man! (and don't level up lol)

Cheers!

Spidernnam [3647423]

Love him or hate him (personally hated him, but have warmed up to appreciate the playstyle), this random noob makes Torn more interesting.

Seeing as you are level 15 at 1500 days, maybe only level every 100 days?

Fulkol [3936212]

Took me a few days in elims to realize why your discord is pointing to the wrong profile but you seemed nice anyhow

GZ on the stats, I voted to keep level holding cuz I think it's cooler that way