Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Comedy Gold

Started by ShirukoNaga [3910003] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 655 views · thread synced · 3 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Shooby [2510470]

x2

 

I guarantee none of this is even moderately funny so instead of wasting my time reading it to be ultimately disappointed; I will waste my time writing this comment.

 

Hi mom, if you're reading this.

SwiftTitan [1032989]

Lol I actually enjoyed reading this and thought it was a fun little novel approach to troll a scammer. 

 

Added to the target list for fun.