Comedy Gold
Started by ShirukoNaga [3910003] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
def not reading all that
Please use these ffs
Posting in legendary thread
TL:DR
haha funny. I wish I could read
Sorry that happened
Or whatever
R-
🍿🍿🍿🍿
Damn Shiru, did we just become best friends. Your response was way more entertaining than mine
x2
I guarantee none of this is even moderately funny so instead of wasting my time reading it to be ultimately disappointed; I will waste my time writing this comment.
Hi mom, if you're reading this.
Hold up.. I want my $25m!!
i heard you are giving out loans ?
From what I've understood, the JUBaZero guy will sent it to ya lol
Comedy fool's gold indeed.
Got it change name to the 25mil recipients name.
Lol I actually enjoyed reading this and thought it was a fun little novel approach to troll a scammer.
Added to the target list for fun.
I expected nothing and got pleasently surprised. It's good to see some people with a little imagination
Got home and edited it for You pc peeps. Did I do good?
Anyways, have you seen any cool squirrels recently?
Beautiful work! combining two of my favourite things, Torn and scambaiting. Well done!