Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Proxy betrayals

Started by Mr-Smiley-1 [3157001] on in Graveyard.

60 replies · 535 views · thread synced · 3 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Revive [3344229] ×2 Mr-Smiley-1 [3157001] ×1

Mr-Smiley-1 [3157001]

Imagine scamming someone out of 450 million.. for 45 million I didn't pay but the thing is he scammed me and then hw want to throw my past in my face.. you also a scammer now

 

 

https://ibb.co/C5S3fk1B

https://ibb.co/TMv7QcQ1

https://ibb.co/TDhRntDP

https://ibb.co/FbYgfwWN

https://ibb.co/9Hk2kkR9

https://ibb.co/MyHtYr2z

https://ibb.co/zWH3MbXz

 

And you want to say you're not a scammer but you said you will be my proxy I trusted you I gave you the company I told you I will pay you and and when you didn't get your way... you first try to blackmail me then you scammed me and claimed it was for Justice even though it was only for your own pleasure because you were in a sh*t hole

 

But give it up for our new scammer guys

 

Revive [3344229]

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3344229

Mentions: Revive [3344229]

Rollock [3416468]

 

Ftfy

 

What I can see is someone asking another player to temporarily run their Torn company for 2–3 weeks, discussing director access, payment/profits and what they'll need to do. That creates trust/scam risk because control of company assets is involved, but that isn't the same thing as evidence that either person is trying to scam the other.

 

So: no identifiable scam from what you've shown.

Mr-Smiley-1 [3157001]

Me and revive have talk now and then so I posted on trade chat that I'm looking for someone to look after my company for a few weeks so revive message me saying he will do it I have made a clear whole time that he's not taking the company for him he's just working for me as a proxy and and he said okay you will do it he sold his company so so amazing director and so we started talking about pay and he started acting out say bringing up my past and saying I'm a scammer and then and then Den he first tried blackmailing me and when that didn't work He kick me out of my company and block me

Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

Why on earth would you find a random proxy director via trade chat? You need to have a personal reason to trust them, either RL friend, faction mate you've got a long history with, someone who has held assets reliably for you previously, or someone who is benefiting more by being your proxy than they would by scamming you, ideally all of the above. Absolutely wild to pick a random volunteer.

Mr-Smiley-1 [3157001]

But everyone has a different point of view cuz imagine you did s*** on here and they keep on bringing up that s*** what you did even though you are mend for that shit you have done

BaapuBhosdika [3753444]

My comment is against you not for you. 

You are the scammer who is crying after getting scammed. You are the guy with a proven multi and a fed history