Where da voice recorder
Everything about Hi-Vis Vest
Started by CruelX094 [4045148] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Dang nice drop
WHY CAN WE NOT WEAR THE HI-VIS VESTS?
BACK WHEN I WORKED 36 HOUR SHIFTS AT THE BALL CRUSHING FACTORY TO EARN THE DOLL HAIRS I SPEND ON TORN DOT COM (BEFORE MY UNFORTUNATE BALL CRUSHING RELATED INJURY), HI-VIS VESTS WERE A CRUCIAL PART OF SAFELY CRUSHING BALLS.
HAD I ONLY BEEN WEARING MY HI-VIS VEST AT THE TIME, MY BALLS MAY NOT HAVE SWOLLEN TO SUCH A TREMENDOUS SIZE.
FURTHERMORE, CAN WE BE CERTAIN THAT THESE NEWLY ADDED HI-VIS VESTS ARE ANSI 107 COMPLIANT? I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION STATING AS MUCH, I WOULD LIKE CLARIFICATION FROM TORN DOT COM STAFF BEFORE THEY MAKE THE HI-VIS VESTS WEARABLE.
and that bug the torn tool also 🤣
Found the voice recorder :)
07:32:18 - 25/09/26 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling an advertising agency gaining 1x Laptop, 1x Voice Recorder
I got a voice recorder from the advertising agency.
08:43:22 - 25/09/26 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling an advertising agency gaining 1x Laptop, 1x Voice Recorder
Potential new crimes before Halloween event? Hurray~!
These are Chick Fil A drive through grade, not ANSI rated. Trying to wear them in a ball crushing setting will only cause wearers to say “my pleasure” while their balls are being crushed.
It's too powerful. Ched has already said EOD will be the de facto end game armour so this can never release to the public.
no weapons to attack maol yet but damn that is good lookin
11:56:04 - 25/09/26 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a recruitment agency gaining 2x Cell Phone, 2x Bluetooth Earpiece
Possible to get 2 earpieces at recruitment agency
I believe there is also:
Lapel Pin
Utility Bill
Stethoscope
Lab Coat
Edit:
Also:
Blazer
Nightstick
Court Order
The hi vis is just for taking a picture in like in my profile pictures...
Look if you dare...
Nice
15:46:42 - 25/09/26 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling an advertising agency gaining 1x Clipboard, 1x Bluetooth Earpiece
17:20:36 - 25/09/26 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a paper mill gaining 1x Hi-vis Vest, 1x Clipboard