Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Everything about Hi-Vis Vest

Started by CruelX094 [4045148] on in General Discussion.

55 replies · 2.41k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Crimson_Drake [2280945]

WHY CAN WE NOT WEAR THE HI-VIS VESTS?

 

BACK WHEN I WORKED 36 HOUR SHIFTS AT THE BALL CRUSHING FACTORY TO EARN THE DOLL HAIRS I SPEND ON TORN DOT COM (BEFORE MY UNFORTUNATE BALL CRUSHING RELATED INJURY), HI-VIS VESTS WERE A CRUCIAL PART OF SAFELY CRUSHING BALLS. 

 

HAD I ONLY BEEN WEARING MY HI-VIS VEST AT THE TIME, MY BALLS MAY NOT HAVE SWOLLEN TO SUCH A TREMENDOUS SIZE. 

FURTHERMORE, CAN WE BE CERTAIN THAT THESE NEWLY ADDED HI-VIS VESTS ARE ANSI 107 COMPLIANT? I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION STATING AS MUCH, I WOULD LIKE CLARIFICATION FROM TORN DOT COM STAFF BEFORE THEY MAKE THE HI-VIS VESTS WEARABLE.

Jones [2659734]

Found the voice recorder :)

 

07:32:18 - 25/09/26 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling an advertising agency gaining 1x Laptop, 1x Voice Recorder

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

These are Chick Fil A drive through grade, not ANSI rated.  Trying to wear them in a ball crushing setting will only cause wearers to say “my pleasure” while their balls are being crushed. 

Fuckery [2653035]

It's too powerful. Ched has already said EOD will be the de facto end game armour so this can never release to the public.

Anblick [2268363]

11:56:04 - 25/09/26 You used 6 nerve successfully burgling a recruitment agency gaining 2x Cell Phone, 2x Bluetooth Earpiece

 

Possible to get 2 earpieces at recruitment agency