Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RW] TNLF vs DAMAGE INC

Started by _KIRITO_KRIGIA [3922238] on in Faction Discussion.

113 replies · 507 views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Dusche [2826292]

This war is crazy, been checking every few hours thinking one faction will pull ahead but nope! I can only imagine how it is on the "Battlefield"

I got money riding on Damage to win, but honestly hard to root against TNLF as well

HotCuppaTea [2956896]

Can’t wait to see the payouts after this one XD certified banger this, maybe new war of the year candidate soon? Score wise anyways hehe

Jikeaea [3201811]

 Whoever wins, surely deserves it. Damage puts out insane activity and fight! Seems like mm on this one hit the spot 🫡 

BurstBoy [3173749]

Was going to say this war is crazy but someone already said it above so I'm at a loss for words 

Meaphet [3493604]

I just want to know how much they've spent on this war. Heard an extra 4 EOD sets appeared this morning from their benevolent-ish overlords.

_KIRITO_KRIGIA [3922238]

11:54:12 - 28/09/26 The Blast from the Past scenario you are participating in has failed to initiate because you are currently Traveling....fuck my OC income.