At least 5 of us took screenshots thinking we were the only ones LMAO
[RW] TNLF vs DAMAGE INC
Started by _KIRITO_KRIGIA [3922238] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
GG guys. we can stop here
PerfectPlayer left controversy on the street (+1,280.00)
Perfect hit to end it.
This war is crazy, been checking every few hours thinking one faction will pull ahead but nope! I can only imagine how it is on the "Battlefield"
I got money riding on Damage to win, but honestly hard to root against TNLF as well
Can’t wait to see the payouts after this one XD certified banger this, maybe new war of the year candidate soon? Score wise anyways hehe
Whoever wins, surely deserves it. Damage puts out insane activity and fight! Seems like mm on this one hit the spot 🫡
Can’t get anymore even than this 😝 keep it up 🔥
Was going to say this war is crazy but someone already said it above so I'm at a loss for words
I just want to know how much they've spent on this war. Heard an extra 4 EOD sets appeared this morning from their benevolent-ish overlords.
thanks to TNL for assisting with my turtling o7
Clients are always first, Thanks for using TNL merc we are the best in service.
You could use anyone, that's just smart business sense.
11:54:12 - 28/09/26 The Blast from the Past scenario you are participating in has failed to initiate because you are currently Traveling....fuck my OC income.
Missed the entire travel event haha
12:08:14 - 28/09/26 Jikeaea attacked you but DamonsDemon fought him off [view]
thanks babe
Nice fight lads, keep it up!
Tell DamonsDemon to stop third-wheeling plz, I was trying to have a moment with you.
Hahah. I will
only winner in that war is merc's and revivers goodluck to all involved more to come yet