Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Send your stuff

Started by DrCyanide [2696029] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 101 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
DrCyanide [2696029]

I've been at this game for what, 5 years now?

I can't afford Vanguard armour, or Sentinal armour, or even Delta armour.  It doesn't seem fair.

You all should just send me $27B of your stuff and then I can get the armour I deserve.

Cheers and thanks ahead of time

BeggarManPete

Odin-All-Father [2010524]

Money is over rated bruv.

 

I have just as much fun with 5B as I did when I had 90B. It’s literally worthless as long as you can afford cans / Xanax / refills or whatever your actual goal is.

 

Unless you’re planning on being one of the 0.0001% that takes regular SE’s, it’s irrelevant.