I've been at this game for what, 5 years now?
I can't afford Vanguard armour, or Sentinal armour, or even Delta armour. It doesn't seem fair.
You all should just send me $27B of your stuff and then I can get the armour I deserve.
Cheers and thanks ahead of time
BeggarManPete
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
+R. Just for the whatever.
00:42:56 - 30/09/26 You sent a Box of Bon Bons to DrCyanide.
Welcome:)
You have a blue name. What do you mean you can't afford armor? Just buy more DPs!
Money is over rated bruv.
I have just as much fun with 5B as I did when I had 90B. It’s literally worthless as long as you can afford cans / Xanax / refills or whatever your actual goal is.
Unless you’re planning on being one of the 0.0001% that takes regular SE’s, it’s irrelevant.
Yeah ok pal how about you show me your butthole
Graved, spam/begging