Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird bug

Started by Kurenaiyuuji [4536360] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 3 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Kurenaiyuuji [4536360]

I am currently level 7 but I logged in & I got access to global chat & trading channel & all notifications are there even if I click the chats still notification not disappearing 

Makkhoi [3652991]

Yeah they disabled Chat 2.0 just right about now and it has caused a lot of issues. 

This is very annoying, let's hope for a fix soon.