I am currently level 7 but I logged in & I got access to global chat & trading channel & all notifications are there even if I click the chats still notification not disappearing
Weird bug
Started by Kurenaiyuuji [4536360] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
Yeah they disabled Chat 2.0 just right about now and it has caused a lot of issues.
This is very annoying, let's hope for a fix soon.
Ohh so should I report it in bugs channel?
It's not a bug.
I have a bug too .... All private messages that i got since i stareted playing are on unread now
Ohh now interestingly I am not able to see General chat but the trade channel is still there
repeat for trade
and DasRippchen, the newest announcement stated that that is not a bug
Oh apparently you're supposed to be too new to see global? If you ask me, none of us should see it.
Mentions: Chat 3.1