Mentions: An half-assed look at cache prices
Your loss, not mine [LIVE SUPPLY PACK VALUE]
Started by Ben_Hagen [2966467] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Nice try
Next week's story:
Why tracking devices and lubricant will break the Torn economy!
I can't tell you what your odds are, but I can tell you they're never zero
hey ! I'm net positive by a good margin. Surely I'm not the only one.
I'm also mostly retired from cache gambling since I have my definitive loadout that I pulled. I still treat myself to a couple here and there for fun
As a blue name I assure you it is purely cosmetic or purely cosmetic with a negative luck stat.
There are only two possible outcomes, either you do or you don't.
So odds are 50/50 :D
Definitely how it works!
I'm a new player and my first WoL spin was a punch to the face. Not statistically significant but my gut says no...
Me too, they are my fave thing to gamble on, not a fan of the casino. Bunker helps too.
this makes me feel better about not having the balls to open a cache
You could go wild and quite safely open boxes of grenades and medical supplies from now on :)
I improved the auto-update image.
You might need to refresh the page or click the image if it shows the wrong day for you.