Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your loss, not mine [LIVE SUPPLY PACK VALUE]

Started by Ben_Hagen [2966467] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Shooby [2510470]

hey ! I'm net positive by a good margin. Surely I'm not the only one.

 

I'm also mostly retired from cache gambling since I have my definitive loadout that I pulled. I still treat myself to a couple here and there for fun

 

0X7B [4507420]

I'm a new player and my first WoL spin was a punch to the face. Not statistically significant but my gut says no...

Ben_Hagen [2966467]

I improved the auto-update image.

 

You might need to refresh the page or click the image if it shows the wrong day for you.