Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat 3.1

Started by UnmatchedGamer [3539339] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 3 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Scrappy_G [3315050]

Just lost the last day and a half from my faction chat.  There were messages there one minute and then just gone. I've tried loading different pages to see if it refreshes but no luck

FarAwayFr [4341056]

I have the same problem as Scrappy_G above 

I have lost 12 hours of chat twice, when someone else posts in faction chat it appears to come back, but if I replied it goes again.

Have restarted game no better