ODB has great activity and discipline. Fun time. Congrats to all involved.
NS1 VS ODB
Started by Mean [2631608] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Well this small noob had some great fun. GGs NS , it was always going to be a mountain to climb for the trouts but thats the kinda challenge ODB exist for . Now im away to nurse my stab wounds 🤣🤣
Yea, a lot of us left a bit early thinking the war was over. Yall just forcibly explained that it aint over till that green 'WINNER' shows. It's a lesson that we'll remember.
Can't count you out whether you're at 1 score away from winning or losing.
It made it fun though slugging it out after, what, 20 hours of turtles and whack a moles.
Not sure what you’re on about…
that’s me. I accidentally took Xanax on a full stack and OD’d..
MY SWEET HANDSOME PRINCE AKA REFRACTION BETTER NOT BE STUCK IN JAPAN OR I WILL INITIATE RAID ON NATURAL SELECTION 1
We literally do not care 🤣🤣🤣
What a fun war,
we waited so patiently for Pen to get to Japan and he flew away before we even got one slap in with our nunchucks! (Q you refunding these right?....)
Tried my luck with a few retals whilst you were farming but damn some of you are so fast, managed to get a few of you but the stats made it tough!!
we had 4 or maybe 5? last final pushes which goes to show how fun the last few hours were haha
Maybe if we get a gym in Japan we will be ready for you guys next time!!
oh wtf we had a war thread!
GG NS1, what a war! Thank you for indulging our Japanese ninja fantasies, and for all the fun pushes at the end too.
Honestly, the goal I told people to aim for this war was 1k score. Caches would have been way worse if that's all we'd got. We were thrilled with the outcome in the end.
GG NS and to the awesome revivers on both sides that got dragged into the action through various war crimes from both sides :D I had a blast in Japan, didn't get to do much in Torn but from the logs it looks like a fun few pushes at the end there too
That was the funnest war I have been in for a while.
It's like the action in the AUCTION HOUSE and S*X.... the thrill is at the end.
I think I speak for most of us here when I say I hope we get to experience those some day.