oh my oh my oh my this is a biggie!!!
GONE is all the info on money/points in the faction
GONE is the drop down list of names in the give to user
really need this info and feature back asap
anyone know if this is shown in some hidden sub sub sub link/option
Faction bank !
Started by Medicine [1328613] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 99
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 68 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CatHead [1581564]
· 6 likes ·
http://www.torn.com/temp_factiondonations.php This might help a bit. Committee have been asked to circulate this. - Beerstein [1322136]
· 5 likes ·
I got a question, why didn't any committee get in cheds face about this? That's what they're there for. He made a mistake but none of them stood up to him and fought over it, ax them all seriously. There's … - Wiffle [761145] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Numerous committee members brought this up a number of times.[:tired:]
Mentioned in this thread
Beerstein [1322136] ×7 bl0ndie [179706] ×4 Aldous_Snow [1491264] ×3 Confusion [658870] ×2 CatHead [1581564] ×2 1825232 [1825232] ×2 -Clansdancer [65306] ×1 dunmugmeh [538353] ×1 Daisy3 [730750] ×1 Wiffle [761145] ×1 Robb-Stark [1075937] ×1 Medicine [1328613] ×1
Also need this info back, something should of definitely been said in an announcement prior to RESPO
The amount of money and points donated is gone, and probably not coming back.
a heads up would have been nice on that being removed considering how many factions bank for their members :(
this is stupid!
the staff should have told us before!
basically - I want to know where my money is?????
Did you have a forum thread showing who had what in the bank ?
bl0ndie [179706]Did you have a forum thread showing who had what in the bank ?
Nope but would of if it was announced :/
Mentions: bl0ndie [179706]
Well this wasn't thought out, I know staff had a lot on their hands but this is a pretty major issue, now faction leaders have a bunch on money and points and don't know who it belongs to :/
I couldn't find it and the Three day no money touching period is gone. I just used it after only being in a faction for 1 day. Luckily i remembered exactly how much i put in the day before.
I too would like my faction money returned as I was saving hard, now I feel robbed by the game owners!!
Dogsknob [1600070]I too would like my faction money returned as I was saving hard, now I feel robbed by the game owners!!
I doubt you're alone.
What leader is going to give away the money to anyone who asks, esp if you were a newer member?
I seriously doubt that this issue will be put to rest any time soon.
Mentions: Dogsknob [1600070]
This is very bad!...No faction bank..and factionmembers been robbed by RESPO!!!
It doesn't look like there's going to be any help here. The best option, if you don't have a forum thread, is to try to backtrack through the donations tab. It's still going to be heinously difficult for a lot of factions though.
Give us the faction bank and money back....!
This i feel is probably the biggest 'failure' at the release of RESPO. We had knowledge of the fact that weapons would not be grouped, so if we had 100's of a weapon type, we could get rid of them before the update. Yet Donation logs next to a faction members name has been removed without warning. As it was such a convenient way of recording 'faction banking', i'm sure many factions would not have kept a forum record of these transactions.
Well no one said that it was removed on purpose so it might be added back soon.
bl0ndie [179706]Did you have a forum thread showing who had what in the bank ?
No I did not. It has always shown the amount of money a person had donated so there was not a reason to worry about having a forum thread. If leaders had been informed prior to the change that they would no longer have this information, they could have thought to make a thread like that... but why would we think to create something that was already taken care of? The problem is that I have billions in my faction and I'm uncertain who it belongs to. This sucks. Is there anyway that this can be fixed?
The money still shows in the faction... it just does not show who put in what. I know who put in the big amounts just not an exact number.
Mentions: bl0ndie [179706]
Faction Bank is in the armoury