I decided today to play blackjack (i am a regular player at betting sites) i always place my bets gradually and always i place my bets based on blackjack strategy chart which give you a fairly good percentage of win lose ratio when the game is not rigged.i played more than 20 games with a win ration less than 15% , i lost 2 times while i had 21!This is the first time for me that i saw something like this.I want your opinion about this,is this a standard thing or i was extremely unlucky?
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I decided today to play blackjack (i am a regular player at betting sites) i always place my bets gradually and always i place my bets based on blackjack strategy chart which give you a fairly good percentage of win lose ratio when the game is not rigged.i played more than 20 games with a win ration less than 15% , i lost 2 times while i had 21!This is the first time for me that i saw something like this.I want your opinion about this,is this a standard thing or i was extremely unlucky?
Blackjack isn't rigged, the odds are just against you
its not rigged, you can make lots of money... ;)
well if u spent a lot of money play smart and take risk its ok..
but sometimes the computer gets like 5 6 times 21 in a row which made me think..
still in the long run its ok...
i can say that for the last few days i made 3 b...
i lost 1 today but then won it back again lol
"Deck has been Shuffled" resets the odds of winning back to zero.
The game itself is "rigged" to put all the pressure on the player. You just have to make good decisions and a little luck never hurts.
when the deck shuffles play small bets,
If the game is olayed with only 1 deck there are 12 cards of 10, 4 of 1 or 11 and 36 value 2 thru 9, but as you are advised not to card count you may not want to keep check of what you have used between shuffles.
But if you happened to remember that 10 of the high value cards have gone through you could bet a higher amount with more surety of a win.
But I dont think its rigged.
I just started playing Torn the other day and I unlocked Blackjack today. The dealer got 21 roughly 15 games in a row before I gave up, only one game did it not get 21. Felt rigged but might just be RNG.
Black Jack is rigged for sure because a circus monkey who goes by the name of ginger adopted kid cheburn doesnt know how to take money out of the economy so he rigged black jack.
Must be rigged, must be rigged. Basically I found out that if u keep doubling your bets the algorithm puts u on a losing streak until you lose all your money. Happened several times already. =(
Just don't make bets you can't afford to lose. You can beat blackjack every time if you play it right, it just takes ages and is incredibly boring. Put aside money that you have no problem losing. Bet low and purposely lose four or five times in a row then put a base bet on and keep doubling up until you win, also have a maximum loss figure that's not too high or it'll take even longer to recoup. When you win go back to a low bet lose four or five times and repeat. Never exceed your maximum bet or you will quickly fall back into a negative streak. If you reach that figure bite the bullet and go back to your base figure...
Most importantly have a target profit for the day....When you reach it, bank it, finish for the day. Leave it, the more you play the more likely you are to take stupid risks.
I made a couple of billion playing like this (I used to make $30 million every day when I could be bothered to sit there doing this over and over), but I simply do not have the time to sit there and do it anymore. (also I stupidly flew somewhere with 2 billion in my pocket, got drunk and fell asleep and woke up with most of it gone like a complete idiot which made me somewhat lose the faith, but that is irrelevant. Black jackwise you can win every time. You just have to be willing to have a really boring hour of your life day in day out.
Borrowing this thread about rigged games.
[image: img.prntscr.com]
This is my keno stats. I have won 500m FIVE times.
I think my game is rigged the other way. I have 16 refferals. 4 has reached level 10, 3 above 20 and 1 above 30. I have got cesium-137 two times from the rewards.
I think the game has rewarded me in a luck based way.
Maybe i should find out if the blackjack really is rigged?
Edit: 6 hits in keno (500m) is a probability of 1/10000 with regular keno odds.
Check the leaderboard top 10. 6 out of the 10 of us are over 1.000 win ratio.
This isn't luck.
Blackjack isn't rigged.
Well, how many times can you actually afford to double your bet? It's not a good gambling strategy, it will fail most of the time no matter if the game is rigged or not, you're just throwing good money after bad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_%28betting_system%29
I am a newb to Torn but not to betting. blackjack is almost all averages and statistics, and a little bit of intuition/luck.
yeah sometimes you hit a losing streak, but when you account that in for how many wins you have had it averages out, again this is if you are playing SMART. and also i call bs on the dealer getting 21 more then 10 times in a row. if it got more than 2 and you dont buy the insurance on the flip thats your bad. unless your talking adding up to 21. thats slightly different. but i still wouldn't believe a high 21 streak unless before hand the deal never got them before. and if you believe blackjack is rigged, go try the slot machine, thats where most the money in real casinos is lost. why else are their rooms filled with them?
i play blackjack since first sign up in Torn... before i think, only lost a lot money if too greedy... but now in this new casino, dealer card is sooooooooooooo unbelieveable. got 20 and stand lost with 21 by dealer. got 21 still lost with his card. flip table. sigh. will never play it ever
http://www.beatingbonuses.com/houseedge.htm
You are +1.5% to win if you play optimal. Whatever your betting system..
that at is much improved if you take into account the strange way torn deals with splitting
You are +1.5% to win if you play optimal. Whatever your betting system..
that at is much improved if you take into account the strange way torn deals with splitting
Yes blackjack is rigged.Thats !@$%! how in the world the dealer got 3 times in a row blackjack and how the hell he always win with 20 ? That jack@!% dealer seems to always get 10 from the beginning if i would get always 10,i would be rich right now but no the facking house always has to win,like its write somewhere,make the game fare i dont care about losing money.
I'm a regular blackjack player, and I'll say I've had some luck playing. HOWEVER, I will say I can almost predict my losing hands. I'm sure it's rigged. And, I just have to ask, what the hell is this five-card Charlie BS??? I just had a 21, and I lost to a 16. I'd never even heard of a 5 card Charlie prior to TORN, and there isn't a casino in the world (that I know of) that plays by these rules. If a dealer gets 16, they hit it. They don't sit on it and take your money.
Staff Edit - no advertising