Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HELP PLEASE

Started by WolfBite [1973797] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 257 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
WolfBite [1973797]

I WANT THIS ACCOUNT DELETED AND IVE TRIED CONTACTING MULTIPLE SECRETARIES AND I'VE ALREADY READ THE FORUM AND I JUST WANT THIS ACCOUNT DELETED PLEASE I'm seriously going to cry if nothing gets done
Vojtisek [1980088]

There is this power leveling guide from Hank which gives the link to staff members... you have actually contacted the secretaries already. Just be patient then.
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

Just leave it untouched if U want to try to restart, I have an account before this, but left it abandoned as I thought I made a mistake on its day one, so I immediately make this one less than a week after I created that first account and been progressing with this one.. =)

Edit: I re-checked my first account out of curiosity after posting, apparently I create this new account only hours after I realized I made a mistake with the way I played that first account (I've given an Admin an info about which one is my first account that I've left untouched.. =) )