Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

merit issue

Started by mitchm699 [1866307] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
mitchm699 [1866307]

Hi I been given 10 merits for faction loyalty rewards which can't be possible be as it says I been in a faction for over 16000 day when my profile is only 648 days old... I have been in a faction when started for about 30days and left haven't been in one since can provide photo evidence Later