If you have loads of enemies does that make people think you are a scammer?
Enemies
Started by Snaked [1996543] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 70
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dunmugmeh [538353]
· 8 likes ·
I have lots of enemies. There are so many whining crybabies in this game :P So many keyboard warriors and whining crying multies. I am a grumpy old man but anyone who knows me knows i am one of the … - Viktornian [2003412]
· 6 likes ·
You're either a scammer, a begging, whiny newb, or just a really big jerk. Whatever the reason it's completely your fault. - Collete [1389080]
· 5 likes ·
myself Im a well known leveling target :( - Friends: 152 - Enemies: 212
Mentioned in this thread
Snaked [1996543] ×1 Viktornian [2003412] ×1
If you have loads of enemies does that make people think you are a scammer?
Not necessarily, but yes it is many people's first thought when they see it.
But frankly there are a lot of people that don't scam that have a high enemy count, or a bad ratio.
I know quite a few muggers that have lots of enemies. Mostly buy-muggers have more than regular muggers.
And some people that troll or act stupid or mean in either/both chats have racked up a few.
And there are probably other reasons. So I never assume that the person is a scammer, though I will exercise caution.
You're either a scammer, a begging, whiny newb, or just a really big jerk.
Whatever the reason it's completely your fault.
At a quick glance if you have a bad enemy / friend ratio people can think the worst. A lot of people wont deal with you if you have a bad ratio either.
I have lots of enemies. There are so many whining crybabies in this game :P
So many keyboard warriors and whining crying multies.
I am a grumpy old man but anyone who knows me knows i am one of the good guys in this game.
But there are people in this game who do ANYTHING to get what they want. Whine, beg, cheat, scam, pretend to be your friend etc etc etc
Those are the people you should be wary of, they want to be your friend until they get what they want from you.
This applies so much to the real world too.... o.o
Hence why I argue the way you play a game says something about your out-of-game character.
Girls have it easy. Guys give girls free stuff.
I have had a worse ratio, some would say it's still bad - never had any issues with it.
They do?! Damn I chose the wrong option :/
It's never too late to become a woman. In this day and age you can be whatever you want and none can challenge you without being some special kind of jerk.
If you detonate a dirty bomb on a big faction, your enemy count will skyrocket for sure! I speak from experience here [:laughing:]
Mentions: Viktornian [2003412]
Definitely true. And than there are the jelly people as well. Can't achieve anything, blacklist you cause you did achieve something.
So many weirdos on the interwebs.
Yep! Should'a kept my mouth shut!
Y'live and ya' learn. ;)
With the blacklisting from bazaar, bazaar muggers have racked up more enemies than they used to.
Only a empty head would not blacklist a bazaar mugger.
Bravely, the lesser spotted marlon attacks me with his most devastating and destructive of weapons at his disposal
MarlonBrando disliked your post
Enemies
Mentions: Enemies
From my experience with him. Its all of the above.
@Snaked
I assumed you were a scammer in global chat not only because of your high enemy count but also because ive seen you in global and trade chat with terrible deals. Not to mention several people calling you a scammer in trade and the bounties.
Also this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
So to answer your question. Yes people will think your a scammer unless your a high level player with the egotist titel or atleast a hundred+ friends.
spent all that time editing a convo how sad lol
Hey staff! To prove that im real. Check the chat logs ;)
I wouldnt spend time on you if i get payed for it ;)
Name:
rx8isabitch [1922943]
I'm pretty sure he considers me as his enemy. :D
rx8isabitch [1922943]
I'm pretty sure he considers me as his enemy. :D