Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enemies

Started by Snaked [1996543] on in General Discussion.

69 replies · 966 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lvcy [1991105]

ah, but remember "Girls have it easy. Guys give girls free stuff." Maybe if I change my picture to a cute, young blonde lying down in bed, I'll get free stuff too.

The only thing I'm getting for free right now are defends and run-aways. I must say, it's nice not having to pay for them.
Viktornian [2003412]

In my defense I pay my own rent and sought out my PI host on the classifieds.
Doesn't make my statement any less true.

Thanks for the compliment. ^^ I hope to be like you when I grow up.
Lvcy [1991105]

You're 12 days old. Wait til you're 15 and start getting attacked. Play the helpless female for all it's worth, it's your only hope. If you decide to quit, please know that I'm truly sorry for you but there's nothing that can be done about the game mechanics.
RonBurgundy [71545]

Of my 22 enemies, i only know the identity of one.

He's currently forum banned, yesterday lost to a 90 day old JFA member and has lost 450 of his precious karma in the last fortnight.

'Guess Who?' was always a great game ^_^

Edit: Purely out of curiosity, I sometimes ponder whom I have irked when i scroll past my enemy count as I only use my enemy list for mug/level targets and any entries tend to be temporary.
Justine [1868765]

If makes you feel any better, you used to be on my enemies list when I finally found out it was you mugging me haha. But then we started talking and you seemed nice... you not mugging me anymore also helped.
Ali [1445620]

You would be top of mine ;)

ICB I has moar than you!


Enemies:
242

Its funny cause I somehow earnt more enemies since being chat banned lmao