[deleted]
[deleted]
Started by jrphoenix [1961636] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
· 5 likes ·
there is a graph for each item that tells you the history of the market value for it.
better to sell now and as quick as possible...
You wont make that much extra money waiting, you will make a bit more but not much.
Energy Cans for example, they have gone down about 100k for the 35 energy ones. They will probably go up soon but not much.
Most of the items you are finding in xmass town are not special, there are heap of them in circulation, they are worth a fair amount because they are useful.
Id say wait until the prices go back up, but if you want money to spend of other stuff just sell now, I hear Hopslam will give a good price.
there is a graph for each item that tells you the history of the market value for it.
I found an advent calendar last year in Xmas Town, I kept hold of it cos I thought it would be in demand more after the event, but the price plumeted. But it's gone right up again now the event is back on, I think by about 70k
some christmas stuff well sell for more just because its christmas :P