Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leslie NPC

Started by -TL- [2066849] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 424 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
37
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Amanda [7] ×1 Leslie [15] ×1

mikk [1771931]

I want to beat the shit out of him...I didn't pay 1m to get chocked out all the time

oh and why did you hide your bookmarks aswell...there's no shame, we all have some sick fetish, am i right guys? (please say yes...)
CapturerHulkmad [1904837]

Well Duke's sister is a nuclear physicist who will be giving missions in future just like duke I think the reporter are working on it right now dialogues for missions etc..............



edit A MISSION IS NEEDED TO BE ACTIVATED IN ORDER TO ATTACK THIS NPC! for id 7 so finally I can hope that the new missions will come soon


Romi [2042838]

Leslie's life is only 200, I wonder if it is going to stay so low.



I love to hate Leslie, he makes or breaks my mornings.