Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Perma-death

Started by MadamOxide [2012596] on in Suggestions.

18 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

MadamOxide [2012596]

It'd be pretty coolios if whenever you were defeated in a battle or lost a match of Russian Roulette your account was deleted. Thoughts?
Edboy [2074786]

wow. this is actually brilliant. Stupid, but genius at the same time. Someone! GET TO WORK ON A DARK SOULS GAME LIKE THIS
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

This is now in development and you can beta test this feature yourself by requesting to test the main feature with an officer.
TheEmptySuit [1911120]

There's a certain mafia game that involves perma death like that, which I won't name because I forgot what's the policy in advertising other games.
AshleyT [1432316]

In a game that can take years, you want perma death. No.

In a slightly less serious note... I'd bet Bodybagger could single handedly wipe out the entire population.
Kata [1990396]

I have a few more Torn citizens I'd love to see volunteered for this beta test.

Are they taking suggestions? :)
jump792 [1967039]

It's Town of Salem maybe...(What? Oh like there's even a comparison between a quick, randomly bestowed, usually a crazy murder fest to this long term, worked toward, and only near death experience game..or I'm completely wrong, that's also possible