Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

400 AWARDS!

Started by manic [1554958] on in Achievements.

32 replies · 764 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

manic [1554958]

After busting a nut...

"Programmer - Commit 10,000 Computer crimes"

I'VE FINALLY JOINED THE 400 AWARD'S GROUP!!


That merit also means (barring the dreaded drug merit - which I ain't doing, I like being in a PA too much) I've only got Arsons to do for merits!!!!
  • Illegal products 5,006
  • Theft 25,005
  • Auto theft 10,000
  • Drug deals 1,005
  • Computer crimes 10,000
  • Murder 10,005
  • Fraud crimes 5,184
  • Other 6,346
  • Total 72,551
manic [1554958]

I was doing these to build up CE (as it was assumed to be the best way back then).

Plus the 5,000 triggered the merit bar (I was collecting them all at the time, fraud being the last 5k one before going back and using nerve efficiently and doing all remaining honours).