Not sure if I like the changes to this game.
Game change
Started by unkaged [2079005] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Stente [1899758]
· 4 likes ·
Elaborate?
Not sure if I like the changes to this game.
evaluate?
2079005 / Level 14 / Age 161
What changes are you unhappy about? What changes would've even affected you up so far?
Great discussion
10/10 thread
Almost like another dude thread
Thanks for your contribution to the forums, your thoughts are extremely insightful and have given me something to think about. The elaborate detail that you went into really was intriguing to say the least and I for one am looking forward to seeing the repercussions from this thread.
Well done OP.
Thank **** we don't have 'smell-o-threads'...
Because they'd be evacuating my office now...
what amazing input OP
just wow
Change your name to the worlds most amazing ****ing critic, just you wait, IGN are calling.
Elaborate?
serial restarter? Hoping THIS time to get lucky when trying to double the money multiple times on blackjack? :D
Elaborate?
And listen... Ice is back with a brand new edition.
Thank you.
Not sure if I like this thread, can't decide, won't say why.
Well when I played this game years ago a lot has changed not going to say what the changes were but things got a lot more complicated then when I first started and is their still a wiki on company's and what the perks were just saying.
If you arent going to say what the changes were then we cant tell you why its a good thing.
I'm not saying because I don't have to just speculation really and I thought their was a merit or honor for posting couldn't remember.
But anyhow the game is still OK not great but OK.
To be brutally honest I liked the game as it was about 6 or 7 years ago people will understand coz their still playing
oh well
sounds kind of like his guy:
We are going to have an unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout for the inauguration, and there will be plenty of movie and entertainment stars. All the dress shops are sold out in Washington. Its hard to find a great dress for this inauguration.
and he won the election...
What a tease