Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Have egg spawns stopped?

Started by Hamr [2027992] on in Questions & Answers.

56 replies · 1.01k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hamr [2027992]

I have not seen a single egg for over a day and a half, despite having a reasonable spawn rate beforehand. Is this just how the egg comp works, despite trawling through many many pages every day?
Kayla [2031661]

You're just unlucky. They haven't stopped spawning. You're already on 9 eggs and that's assuming you saw every one which spawned and didn't miss any which is pretty good as it is.
Creswald [2100307]

I have the same feeling, that they slowed down. I have seen people with 11 but havent seen any eggs for over a day now. It's been a much better rate before, at least 2 a day when looking. Even active people I have been following have not been advancing or only found 1 over past 2 days.

Maybe the spawns gradually slow down? I mean last years top egg hunters had like 27 if I remember correctly? If there are people already with 11, they would reach 40 in no time with how the spawning rates were when eggs started to spawn.
Jamin [1265909]

I've noticed the same trend, egg spawns were more frequent at the start of the comp for me and now they've slowed down
Hopslam [795412]

yes, this happens every year

Welcome to Torn Easter Eggs and the fun therein

as you eggs found total increases, your spawn rate decreases

Cheers!
Mud [1740734]

Mine slowed down but I hopped a busines class flight and the waitress in a bikini handed me a white egg.
Hamr [2027992]

I mark this two days w/o any eggos :/

I'm not going to be finishing with many tokens this year...
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Nevermind, about 30 seconds after posting this I found an egg, maybe there is truth to the myth about egg threads! :o
Rhodian [46962]

You mean if I post this, maybe I'll find an egg? Worth a try.

nope, didn't work

wait... found one when I logged back in... hmmm... interesting.