Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dark Mode

Started by Chubbywolf [2110898] on in Suggestions.

10 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
EmperorGarm [1682299]

No idea what dark mode is. Please enlighten me because I'm in the dark. I'm also afraid of the dark. Need a night light. And a blanket.
Chubbywolf [2110898]

Best example is it basically turns anything white black and turns text white. Usually found in settings. Examples can be found on Twitch [web browser] , YouTube [web browser] , and Twitter [web browser/ mobile].
Chubbywolf [2110898]

I mean some people don't like white backgrounds. They are bright and use more battery, they also hurt your eyes when you just wake up.


Protagonist [2039305]

The script I use changes the background to any image URL, I've played around with it and having a background that's not made for torn makes it look disgusting.

I can't remember where I got it from but using Tampermonkey it changes it to the jail background which i find easier to look at.

https://pastebin.com/dN7hwEpn

Changing the URL to any image URL seems to work as well, but as I said, it'll look weird.

EDIT: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15938221 Found it


Mentions: [Script] Change Torn Background to be darker