Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advice Column

Started by Aunt-Agony [1988082] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Aunt-Agony [1988082]

There was an NPR story on advice columns today, so I am inspired to start one. Ask me your questions. Much like the advice columnists in papers and online, I have no background that can justify giving out advice. But I should be able to do better than Duke.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

This is the Q&A section, people will just make a new thread when looking for advice..
Kayla [2031661]

Have you considered using the new 'Tell your story' feature of the newspaper? Gather up some questions and submit it to the newspaper as a column? An agony aunt thing might be a neat little addition.
Wiber [2065939]

Dear aunt agony,

Last night my neighbors had a very noisy party that kept me awake half of the night. Should I burn their house down?

TIA
Claire [1971751]

I know you asked to Aunt Agony but I do have the answer

Arson-Home is an unsafe crime. I advice you do only arson warehouses which are safe crimes.

You are welcome.
av64 [2079113]

Dear Agony Aunt

Can't help myself, I keep giving good ratings to posts in the Forums. I've noticed that some of the posters are women; does that make me a 'white knight'?

/av