while back i mastered all maximum ranks for the normal jobs- ie medical army etc i thought if you return you stay at the same rank not restarting at bottom again ?
Yes, you keep all promotions and unused jobpoints when you leave a city job and return later again.
weird. i was maxed out in the army but when i returned i had to start at the bottom again
That seems unlikely. Are you sure this isn't your first time in the army? If you're sure, I'd file a bug report.
I think im sure. I remember using promotions 8 years back
Bug [1455582] Committee
Committee
17 Apr 2018, 02:10 TCT · #6
For the army or another starter job? It's a long time ago to remember...
Nope. You start at the bottom again. But you DO get to keep any job points you acquired, so ranking is a lot faster than the first time.
Definitely maybe. Seriously though, you do keep your rank and your job points.
I'm very close to positive you don't start at the bottom again.
I think you just logged in on the wrong account.
You definitely don't. I started medical awhile ago and went up a couple positions. Left and recently returned to complete it. I started from where I left off.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
17 Apr 2018, 23:13 TCT · #12
Agreed. Took me 3 tries to get Army spies done since something always came up that was more important. Returned to top spot each time.
Only got 1 account as when i started it was only 1 per 1p address or something.
Yeah my brother got his account deleted cos of shared IP haha. The funny part is I only started playing in the first place because he played as well and told me about it. xb