Like Twitch, and Youtube, and other sites out there; can we get a dark mode? If no, it's okay. It would just help my eyes a lot better if there was a dark mode available.
Dark Mode
Started by TrueDamageGG [2119044] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Like Twitch, and Youtube, and other sites out there; can we get a dark mode? If no, it's okay. It would just help my eyes a lot better if there was a dark mode available.
This is suggested pretty often. I remember Chedburn shooting the idea down once, but I can't seem to find his response from a quick search.
I'm still very much in favor of the suggestion, however.
A few previous times this was suggested: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Mentions: Dark Mode · Dark Mode · Dark Mode · Dark theme · Dark Torn Option in Settings:: Easier on Eyes · Night mode
I'll have to look into the f.lux then. Thank you for your research and reply.