Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GOODBYE FROM M16

Started by -BC-M16 [1002535] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 497 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-BC-M16 [1002535]

So I think the time has come for me to move and leave. It’s been a good however long I have been here for. I have made many friends here and a few enemies. I’m need to focus more on my real life now. Farewell my friends 
Robbo [1826175]

Focus more on real life? lol

You were incapable of being a sub par troll and functioning in real life at the same time?

wow
Bananicorn [1610640]

What will JFA 3.0 do without you????

You owe it to torn to stay, there is no one around to fill your shoes.

Wait, shoe? Only one leg, right?
Wiber [2065939]

Wait......ED, BC-M16 and dude all quitting in one day. I notice a pattern here. Whoever scarscanbegiven is sucking up to quits the game. Guess everyone was wrong about him being a useless pile of cat ****. Of course this is Torn and if it sounds too good to be true.... 
manic [1554958]

It is. 

None of them are quitting.

They're doing their usual piss poor job of trolling. You know, 'drama'...