Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackmail

Started by Goofballwaps [2136388] on in Fun & Games.

3 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Goofballwaps [2136388]

Hello everybody, I'm brand new to the faction as of yesterday. I'm new to this game, but am learning quickly at least. I dont wanna look like a damn truck, but can someone tell me what that entails? Never done it before and don't want to look even worse by messing up the whole thing. Lol. Thank you for accepting me, I'm pumped to see where it leads
Drumgun [2119753]

Hahahaha. This was eventually me when I started...except I dont post it in forum. Its an Organised Crime assigned by your faction higher up. U dont need to do anything. It will eventually automatically done on your behalf. Just dont be in hospital or jail by the time its ready