Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Firesale

Started by K1RWAN [2124425] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
K1RWAN [2124425]

Hey I'm thinking of every sunday creating a firesale in the Item Market or my Bazaar, I remember that years ago there used to be a dollar sale and I don't know if that's still goimg on, however I'm thinking, of listing everything for $10 and I'll make purchases for it myself if not also take donations. What do you fine criminals think? Would you be interested?
Hopslam [795412]

Not sure why you would need public opinion on this...?

Just do it or don't do it.

Anyway, giving you a bump on this.

Cheers.