Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Upgrading properties

Started by Selina [2146086] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Selina [2146086]

How do you upgrade a property? I just won a villa from the wheel but I can't see where I can see what modifications are available and costs - do you have to be living in the property to do that? And if I do move into it, given that my happiness is higher than its cap, will it tank my happiness?
FreePalestine [2122602]

You have to move in to the property in order to upgrade it and also if your current happy is higher than the Villa the happy will go down to the Villa happy once it hits the 15 min mark.