Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auction - add listing

Started by Muad [2152415] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Muad [2152415]

I have Seat Leon Cupra,  that I would like to add to auction, but it doesn't show up in the list of items I can add. Does anyone has idea what could be wrong?

 
Father [2131687]

Because only rare, extra ordinary, uncommon, extremely rare and limited items can be put for auction. I don't think this car comes under any of that category.
Muad [2152415]

According to this page it should still fall into category uncommon as there is less than 12500 in circulation.

https://www.torn.com/wiki/Auction_House