Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

520 Errors

Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

64 replies · 605 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tyrion [1967379]

No more issues anymore for me right now or this morning, so I hope the problem is solved now :)

If anything happens again, I'll post it here.
Missterial [1955904]

The errors and the lag seem to have been resolved, I do however still have issues connecting to the server on a regular basis (chats not updating mostly and my messages don't come through). Not sure if this is part of the same problem though.
Afterlife [1878832]

503 Service Unavailable


No server is available to handle this request.

 

Was able to log back in eventually but service is really laggy now.