At 5:27, I arrived in Japan and could only hold 29 items. Why?
Double items event not working?
Started by NoUInfinity [2147377] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Palidor [1969609]
· 4 likes ·
I thought about that during the second trip to Mexico. Bought my usual, then tried for the double the second time. Still not go. Not a big deal, I can still use or move those flowers. What will suck is … - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 3 likes ·
I left a little later and had the same. - LemonRivers [2019247]
· 2 likes ·
I left on the 27th at about 00:00:30 and got "You cannot buy that many items. You can only bring back 28 items to Torn and have purchased 28 so far." when I got to Mexico. I normally carry 28.
At 5:27, I arrived in Japan and could only hold 29 items. Why?
You have to have left on the 27th
Are you kidding me
I left on the 27th at about 00:00:30 and got "You cannot buy that many items. You can only bring back 28 items to Torn and have purchased 28 so far." when I got to Mexico. I normally carry 28.
I left a little later and had the same.
i travelled to Mexico.. event did not work. I had to get the old-capacity of travel items only
Did not work for trip to Cayman Islands, left after new day
isn't it drugs only ?
No, the newspaper said all items.
the newspaper sounded like a hoax guys mentions the authorities are increasing limit to drug shortage. So cops want you to bring more drugs in? sounds like a joke
well...it's not funny
its always like that with these events, gotto have some sort of story for it just to make it more exciting i guess, lol
not even mentioned in changelog for item change. really think it’s just a joke everyone took seriously. which makes it all the funnier
Can confirm this doesn't work - Left at 00:40 approx TCT and didn't get double items, lol
The newspaper said, "The bonus will be applied once your existing allowance has already been calculated."
and, what exactly does that mean, in simple english terms please?
Its hilarious :-)
It sounds like that means the bonus won't be applied immediately.
I know when elimination ended, I got my merits later than everyone in my faction. There's a lot of players and the game probably can't process everybody at once, so I assume you're apart of the late group.
Mentions: Double Items not working
I thought about that during the second trip to Mexico. Bought my usual, then tried for the double the second time. Still not go. Not a big deal, I can still use or move those flowers. What will suck is if I find out later that I gave up believing it was a hoax and it was just poorly implemented. I seriously doubt there will be a second round if that turns out to be the case. Fool me once and all that.