Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trainee Guesses?

Started by BeerDrinker [2140025] on in General Discussion.

95 replies · 1.45k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
96
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

-Clansdancer [65306] ×1 Trainee [2181400] ×1

BeerDrinker [2140025]

Since Trainee's real account's ID will soon be public information on January 7th, I think it's a good time to start giving out our guesses and reasons for why you believe that Sugarvalves Person A is Trainee.

I've seen a lot of talk about Trainee in global here and there and I'm interested in what all of the forums think about it.

I personally believe it's Sugarvalves because of how they both type in paragraphs. Sugar is also already privy to most of the game updates so it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to get them promoted up. But, no offense to Sugar, Trainee does seem very knowledgeable, and Sugar was never quite an active member...

 

Your thoughts?

And yeah, there's probably already been a thread way back, but after 2 months with Trainee, I think we could guess a little better now...

Mentions: Trainee [2181400]

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

A lot of people type in paragraphs :P I don't think sugarvalves could physically type for so long without saying something sarcastic. 

Anyway, I already know it's Harley..
Hopslam [795412]

I feel like I just had this conversation.  :)

Don't know who, but my guess is that is a long time veteran player that no longer wants to play "competitively" or never really did play competitively, but has played for a long time and has a lot of insight to the game and the community.
Champion [1927067]

Altho i've joked about their real identity being other people and made random speculative guesses 

My final 'guess' is bogie
Sepulchrave [2092631]

Nope. Poptop is a good writer. Trainee's style is comparatively wooden and laboured. (Sorry trainee...not trying to be mean, but people are comparing you to two of the best writers on Torn.)

Edited to be slightly less mean.
Onomotopoeia [2108050]

I dont care much really who it is. Whoever is posting as trainee seems to somewhat attentive, respectful and promptly takes care of most of the worst cases of trash so i'm #teamtrainee
2183888 [2183888]

I would rather wait until 7th January to Find out who Trainee really is but i think trainee might surprise us...
Diabolique [2177124]

Sugarvalves is too prejudicial against certain members of the community to be Trainee. No way they could resist the urge to be a smartass so consistently. 

It's Enigma. I have insider information. [:sick:]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sike! It's Poptop, or my name isn't SteamedPunkTraderBilly. 
Daisy3 [730750]

I don't know who you are, Trainee, (well maybe I do) but I think you are doing a good job. Intelligent, considerate and fair.

Not your typical Tornite. :P