Thank
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
No thanks. Closed.
Mentioned in this thread
Chedbum2 [512849] ×1
Thank
Well, you got my attention. Tell us more?
BUT THATS ILLEGAL
Mentions: Go commit die
if you are wanting to delete your account
just go to the city, then to the staff page
and message an online officer
they will help you out
I would rather suicide then commit die.
If you want commit die, plz join mmcp.
Go commit don't feel so good.
Go commit your git hub repository changes
I wanted to make that joke reading the title :(
No u
grave this
Ill repost it
If you don't come to my funeral I won't come to yours [image: emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com] simple
Hello, I'm Chedbum, I'm using my friends account. Can i have vault access plez. I won 4 billion in the casino and need to put my moneh sum where.
Most reported page one of any thread... ever?
A dumb**** says what... [:sick:]
I'm surprised this wasn't reported for impersonation.
Mentions: Chedbum2 [512849]
Do you are have stupid